Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Christmas Wish List

I know I have tons of "me likey" things but the ones listed below are especially for the Christmas season. This time, am gonna limit the list to just 10. So here it goes.

10. Shu Uemura Depsea Water Facial Mist. It's one thing that I want to be found inside my everyday bag. It's ideal to use especially under the sun's scorching heat to refreshen and hydrate skin and hair.

9. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. It's the best eyelash curler ever made by man. Enough said.

8. A Toywatch or a Technomarine watch. Just because.

7. An oversize tote bag. I need a really large bag where I can put my everyday stuff--cosmetic pouch, sunglasses, packed lunch, a book and/or a magazine, cell phones, mp4 player, wallet/coin purse, umbrella, wet ones, alcohol, brush, etc.

6. Square-shaped nails. I tried having nails that are long enough so I can have perfect french tips but my nails are weak. Will a nail hardener help? Hmm.. I wonder.

5. A valid ID. Government issued that is. Am so tamad to get at least a postal ID. lol.

4. A new phone. Am not really particular when it comes to cell phones. Any model will do as long as it can be used to text and call, and maybe has a nice cam resolution to go with it.

3. ASUS Laptop (F80L - 4P011D). When I saw this, bam! It was a love at first sight.

2. A cocktail dress and a cocktail ring (and maybe a purse). Two (three) items in number 2, I know. I am not cheating here but wouldn't it be nice if I could wear the dress with a ring and a matching purse to complete the look?

1. A new house. I know it's a big thing for a 22-year old girl like me. But it's for our whole family. My mom and dad want to leave the house we own now and move in someplace less complicated. But it's really hard to find a nice home in a good location, in a peaceful community and in a disciplined neighborhood where values of people don't actually clash altogether. My year would be complete if this one would come to reality.

No comments: