Saturday, September 6, 2008

Louis Vuitton Speedy - The 'It' Bag

Like any other designer brands, Louis Vuitton Malletier, popularly known as Louis Vuitton or LV for short, has always been admired for its style, sophistication and quality. This French designer brand has several lines of fashion goods from luggage, to city bags and briefcases, to apparel and accessories, both for him and her.

I've always been dreaming to own an LV bag since the day I learned about the brand and its stand in the world of vogue. And now, I have this overly satisfied feeling because I got one already--an Original Speedy 30 Damier Ebony to be exact. Although Louis Vuitton has a wide array of gorgeous handbags, the LV Speedy will always be the most popular of them all and that's the very reason why I chose it.

This, for me, is the it bag! The bag that should be found in every girl's closet. It's like, a collection wouldn't be a collection without the LV Speedy! So grab yours now. It's worth it, I promise.

No comments: