Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pilot - The Journey of a Divine Shopping Experience Starts Here



I got inspired to start this blog because of two things: (1) shopping, and (2) writing. Both are my passion and although I don't think of myself as someone who's good at doing them, well, i still find them fun and fulfilling at the same time.

I probably got my shopping addiction from my mom, who I think has mastered the art of shopping over the years. And me, I am her student. My mom would always take me with her when she goes shopping--food, clothes, bags, shoes, jewelries, accessories, home furniture and decors, etc. I thought it's pretty amazing how I would be able to do the same thing that she does.

Now, I go to boutiques, both mid and high-end ones; surf the internet for fab items to add to my collection; and sometimes, I also shop in my dreams. lol.

Join me as I venture the world of shopping and the divine experience of buying great finds--from the cheap yet pretty things to the most chic and pricey possessions!

...and my journey with you to the world of shopping starts right here.

No comments: