Sunday, September 14, 2008

Me Veers Away from Splurging

My boyfriend and I were supposed to go to Shangri-La Plaza yesterday but knowing my tendencies to splurge, he convinced me to go to Podium instead. He might have thought that the smaller the mall, the fewer the stores, and the fewer the stores, the less chances of me shopping. Oh well. It was a good thing he made the calls coz if it wasn't for that, I would have bought myself this:


Isn't she gorgeous? It's the Toywatch Mother of Pearl Chrono, a classic chronograph with luminescent mother of pearl dials atop its signature acrylic bracelet. It has Quartz Chronograph with a precision stopwatch and three sub-dials: a second hand sub-dial, a 24-hour sub-dial, and a sub-dial that measures up to 60 minutes on the stopwatch. Its face is made of genuine mother of pearl and has tritanium (night-glow) hands. Also, this Toywatch has Swarovski crystals for its dot markers for added elegance.

I've been eyeing this for months now and I really want to get myself one. Soon. Maybe when the boyfriend is busy doing anything else. I abstain for now but I'm gonna have to make sure that I'll add this to my wish list. Christmas is coming. *wink, wink*

P.S.
I'm sure you can get this at Rustan's and I've heard there are online stores that carry this as well.

No comments: